Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tool 11: Self Assessing and Reflecting

1. My favorite tool was Thinkfinity which allows students to watch short video clips explaining an
    event or time period and having interactive games to keep the students interested and continue learning
    more new content vocabulary. It could be very useful for my classes

2. I don't I've transformed yet since we haven't started using the 11 tools in the classroom. I'm still trying to
    learn the active board which I've only had for a short time and wish we would spend more time on the
   technology that most of us still don't know how to use.
   I don't think my vision has changed because I understand and appreciate the importance of changing
  with the times and I must keep up with the technology or get a new job

   As more technology roles in....I'll roll with it.

3. I was surprised to find that the amount of tools available for us is endless and unfortunately so
    is the training that people will want us to take.......

   I just miss a book, a chalkboard, and being a teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment