Friday, March 23, 2012

Tool 8: Taking a look at tools




1. The Dell 2120 notebook is the same as any laptop and only smaller. There was really nothing new here that I learned

 . The I-Pod is something that I have never used and was amazed at all the applications and features the it has. My student will be able to play games by touching the screen and moving parts around or see visual aids
in excellent color and sound and will be able to enhance their learning right in their own fingertips. You can read books, watch videos and films and search the web

2. I plan on having my students use it to watch, find and play with content vocabulary in groups and
   have each student make several videos or use web tools for presentations

Suggestions: I would suggest using groups and having them constantly have team members participate so that learning is shared by all

No comments:

Post a Comment